charting experts NEEDED

Ooooo sounds promising hun :pray:

It's a pain that AF and PG symtoms are so alike isn't it? Natures way of being a bitch I suppose LOL.

Are you going to re-test? Good luck! (it's all so exciting!) :hug:

Hey hon, replied to your pm. But just to say, 18 high temps after ov means you are pregnant so I guess you will know tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK!!

unfortunatly with those vital missing temps around ovaultion u may have ovulated a few days later

good luck either way !

Ok - update.
I tested again this AM and it was BFN, AGAIN! I don't know why I even bother.... :x But still haven't seen AF.
I am still temping, so we will see if my temps stay up. Thanks for the tip. I was wondering if "elevated" meant above coverline or what.
Anyways, I talked to my sister today who told me that she didn't show a BFP until she was 2 weeks late for AF! Weird huh?
Guess it's still wait and see for me. Thanks though ladies for caring. When I talk to OH he says "You aren't pregnant" or "You're keeping your period from coming"...LOL! Like someone can do that.

skairdykat said:
Ooooo sounds promising hun :pray:

It's a pain that AF and PG symtoms are so alike isn't it? Natures way of being a bitch I suppose LOL.

Skaridy, I'm using this as my official excuse for being so thick this month!
Just wanted to announce that AF finally showed up. I hate her by the way.

I was relieved to see her, just to know what was going on.

Alright ladies, if I start any of this crap next month, will one of you please fly to the US and beat the crap outta me??? Please. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back