Charting advice with a cold

broody2013

Reaction score
Anyone else charted and have a cold bang in the middle of OV and TWW? I've only been charting for 2 months so far. It just looks a little odd with my temps? Any advice appreciated xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 3
I found vaginal temping much more consistent and my temperatures were much less effeted by colds and changes in weather temperature etc. Your chart is looking good though :) xx

Thanks unicorn, I might change over to vaginal temping if the irregularities keep up. Hope you're doing well Hun I can't believe how far on your are - time has flown! Xx

I know, time is absolutely flying! Fingers crossed this is your month sweety, nice to have you back :) xx

Thank you :)

Hmm well a lady from the FF community boards thinks I OVd later this cycle - yesterday. Maybe so, I'm not sure. Just feeling really down as we can't do anything right. We've been told by some that we haven't Bd enough and by others we BDd too much lowering sperm count and quality. Its so hard I feel like I'm constantly being judged and that we must be doing something wrong and/or there is something very wrong with us for us not to be pregnant by now. I've just had a little cry as it does upset me. I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back