• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart not showing ovulation

kizzibea

Reaction score
I know that we've not really been trying this month.

I've not kept a track of BDing and there have been days when I didn't take my temp. I've also taken it at different times so it's got lots of open circles.

Can anyone tell me whether they think I might have O'd on CD18?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d3110

Last month it was CD20 according to FF. On CD18 I got some spotting which lasted on and off for five days. Could that have been ovulation?

I've had a look Hun but I can't see ovulation. Were you on birthday control pill before cos it can take a while to get out of your system, it could be you have already O'ved and taking your temp at different times has masked it, or you could still be in the game so continue to bed: :)

I ovulated on a different day each month varying from CD15 to CD23

good luck :dust:

Last edited:
Thanks for taking a look. :)

Never been on bc pill. I think it's just the different times and missed mornings that's done it. Some of the early ones were taken after a bad night's sleep as well so I'd been tossing and turning so I marked those up because I didn't think they'd be as accurate either.

I think I should stop stressing about it and just wait for the witch so I can get on with the next month. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back