Charlotte Church - longest human pregnancy in history?!

Kittykins

Reaction score
I noticed the article below on msn.com. I'm very impressed that she apparently announced the pregnancy in March - 10 months before the birth! Just wondering how far gone she was at that point? :rotfl: I'm amazed the baby was only 7lb 5oz :lol:

12 January 2008

Charlotte Church has given birth to a baby boy.

The singer and presenter welcomed her new arrival - her second child with rugby ace Gavin Henson - shortly after midnight on Sunday morning.

The 22-year-old and Gavin, 26, were at home in the Vale of Glamorgan in south Wales for the birth of their son, who weighed in at 7lb 5oz.

Both mother and baby are doing fine, said a statement on Charlotte's website.

So far Charlotte and Gavin haven't announced what they are naming their baby boy, who is a little brother for their 15-month-old daughter Ruby Megan.

The Crazy Chick singer and Gavin - who have been together for four years -announced the pregnancy last March.

Haha :rotfl: i must admit i was thinking that she had been pregnant for a very long time the other day! I found out i was pregnant on 23rd March and had Teddy on 28th Nov! LOL!

could she have gone over turm?
eddited to add:
i joined the forum in Apr and i was 4 weeks preggy with the one we mc'd, i would of been due 27th dec and if i'd been 2 weeks late i would of had baby now so no your right she should of had baby last month

Hmm, my last period started on 30th March and my EDD was 2nd Jan. Maybe she's a different species?

she was 3 weeks overdue x

still seems to be a long time tho :rotfl:

I was surprised at his weight too. Apparently she has named him Dexter. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back