Charlie

lucylou

Reaction score
Hi All, We had professional photo's done of Charlie yesterday and I love them so much, here's a couple for you to see:

ProfessionalPhotos011.jpg

ProfessionalPhotos012.jpg

Awww, he is going to be a hit with the ladies when he is older. What a cute face.

Beautiful pictures, he's a little stunner :D

They are adorable pictures. Charlie is such a sweetheart. :D

So cute, I love his little face in the bottom photo.

awwww how cute is he!!!!!!!!!
i just wanna pick him up and sqeeze him :D

Awww he is lovely - reminds me of my brother when he was younger. He had blonde hair and a cheeky little face just like that!

He's georgous!
L x

Hi Lou,

Was just looking through all the posts and saw this one! How gorgeous are those photos. He is such a little cutie! Can't wait to see them for real. You and Jay must be so pleased with them.

Hope you are all ok.

Em
xx

:D

Those pictures are fantastic, where did you have them done?

Charlie is one cute little boy :D

Thanks Kim, we had them done at Olan Mills, we bought a 'Watch Me Grow' pack, which is 4 sittings (one every 3 months) and you get a 10 x 8 photo every sitting, obviously you end up buying more though, I don't know where we're gonna put them all! x

He is sooooooooooo cute. Brill pics, did they take ages to capture? Who did them for you, im thinking of getting some done

x

He is sooooooooooo cute. Brill pics, did they take ages to capture? Who did them for you, im thinking of getting some done

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back