Took these tonight...i love them!

hels

Reaction score
Sorry i know i have only just put some pics on of Charlie today, but i took these earlier and i loved them, i thought id share them with you, i hope you dont mind....i wont put any more on for ages...promise LOL :rotfl:
Charlies new best mate.....Jazz cleans up all the food Charlie drops on the floor after meals lol!! Charlie adores her, the pics were taken safely.
AugustPics009.jpg

AugustPics010-1.jpg

Sorry to bore you LOL

Not boring at all, she is so pretty, gonna be a right heartbreaker at school :)

Awww thats a good pic :D I used to have a dog called Jazz!

Not boring at all so shut up!! Those pics are great, love to Charlie & Jaz, see you soon xx

lovely pics! and your sofa looks like it's the same one we have! lol

Lovely pics......i look forwards to when Mia is crawling so she can play with our black lab Lottie!!

Amy xx

They are beautiful photos! Jazz will no doubt be protective of Charlie & vice versa. Deffinitely for the mantle piece!

Emilia xx

Great pics and not boring at all. I wanna see more :D

Awwww they are lovely pics! Must be fantastic seeing your dog being so protective of your babe!

Lucy x
p.s Olivia has the same nightie!

aw bless those pics are gorgeous! such a cutie!, and the doggy aswell!

Hi

too cute lol Kiara is the same with our Lab Kilo and he never gets people food so he loves having her around
Katrina

aww she is such a cutie. there are so many pretty girls for Liam to meet up with in years to come. maybe we should start arranging matches. :lol: :lol:

Great photos, both Charlie and Jazz are very cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back