Change of habit!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Normally LO feeds every two hours without fail! The last two days she's been going between 3 and 4 hours and sleeping loads....when she has been feeding it's more faffing than proper feeds. She's exclusively bf..she's fine in herself.....just wondering if anyone had any ideas?

Thanks as always xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Oh she's also being sicky alot more when she does feed :( xx

Sounds like a growth spurt hun, they have loads in the first few months and they always sleep looooads and either seem to feed less too xxx

Aw brill thanks hun was panicking as she normally feeds loads and regularly! I think ya worry about everything as a first time mummy lol!

Thanks for responding :) xxx

Hello - Thomas does the same. The last few days he's been going through another - lots of sleep and not as much feeding. I was worried there was something up with him. But it does happen every couple of weeks and its good to know others are the same and its probably down to a growth spurt. He was 13lbs7 at eight weeks so he's obviously getting enough!

Looking back now growth spurts are great coz they sleep loads lol, but yeah at first you don't know what's wrong and it is worrying. They have loads in those first few months, then around 4 months they start to slow down abit and get more into a napping routine. Oz still has roughly the same nap routine that he's had since about 4 months!!

Brilliant thanks girls....it's all new and I find myself worrying about everything lol! Don't know what I'd do without the forum :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back