Change name by deed poll online?

Krystal

Reaction score
Hiya,

I need to change my name by deed poll, I was going to do it online as it seems pretty cheap but how do I know these places online are ok? I usually only buy online from big stores like tesco etc so I don't know what to look for to make sure everything is legit?

Any ideas welcome :hug:

I don't know about the security, sorry, but I really want to know about you changing it! :D Are you changing your first or last name or both? Are you a criminal? What are you changing it to? Something wacky? :think:

:D

I am wanted by the police for bank robbery, 34.2 million pounds, I need a new identity so I can live a lavish life :) I am changing my name to Anita Dick :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I am wanted by the police for bank robbery, 34.2 million pounds, I need a new identity so I can live a lavish life :) I am changing my name to Anita Dick :)

I bloody knew it!!!!

I don't blame you for changing your name though hun, sweetcheeks is a bit old fashioned :)

:rotfl: cheeky.

Did you get it though.. Anita Dick.. I Need a ... get it... no? ok :lol:

N I am changing it cos I am going through a divorce.. long time coming but I assumed it changed once divorce was complete but it doesn't so I could of had this sorted ages ago :roll: Going to do it Monday I think :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:rotfl: cheeky.

Did you get it though.. Anita Dick.. I Need a ... get it... no? ok :lol:

N I am changing it cos I am going through a divorce.. long time coming but I assumed it changed once divorce was complete but it doesn't so I could of had this sorted ages ago :roll: Going to do it Monday I think :)

Yeah I understood the joke hun, I just didn't find it funny :| Only joking mate, it was hillarious :rotfl: :fib: :rotfl: :hug:

I guessed it was something to do with divorce. Are you not tempted to go the whole hog and change it to something weird? :think:

If you can come up with a good one I may be tempted :think:

What about...

Amanda hugnkiss

or

Ivana Humpalot

? :think:

lou said:
What about...

Amanda hugnkiss

or

Ivana Humpalot

tumbleweed.gif

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:
What about...

Amanda hugnkiss

or

Ivana Humpalot

tumbleweed.gif

:shock: thats spooky, you can't have posted that as soon as I posted about tumbleweed on the who would you like to meet thread!!! Thats just weird :shock:

lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:
What about...

Amanda hugnkiss

or

Ivana Humpalot

tumbleweed.gif

:shock: thats spooky, you can't have posted that as soon as I posted about tumbleweed on the who would you like to meet thread!!! Thats just weird :shock:

and you just posted how it was spooky the same time as I did on other thread.. wonder if your now posting how its double spooky :think: :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:
What about...

Amanda hugnkiss

or

Ivana Humpalot

tumbleweed.gif

and you just posted how it was spooky the same time as I did on other thread.. wonder if your now posting how its double spooky :think: :rotfl:

:rotfl: dont be mean and make me laugh my fecking neck hurts :rotfl: I think we are spending too much time together :rotfl:

go onto deed piole web site puit in deed pole into google.. and it comes up.. we did charls online lol.. hope u dont get anyone trying to run u over though for it lol think its botu 30 quid

I think I saw it for about £14.99! But def won't pay anymore than £30 - thanks Lisa.

I have to wait now anyway. Someone kindly told me that if I do change it my divorce will then have to start all over again :( Don't want to delay it further so I am going to wait until divorce is complete :)

So if you get married.....

Then divorced....

You have to pay to get your name back to what it was?

I got the Anita dick thing, i find them quite amusing...
I have a small brain though ... :rotfl:

i changed my name online in October 2006 it was all legitemate and cost a total of £52.

that was £30 for the deed certificate of name change
and then £22 for copies of the certificate to send off to bank and passport/driving license. and postage.

it was all so easy i was wondering if it was all legal and above board. i did it through this site... http://www.ukdps.co.uk/Procedure.html

hope this helps. 8)

Thanks for the link hun :hug:

Sarah I am glad someone appreciated it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111