Felt Movements And Now I Don't...

Pansy

Reaction score
I was feeling the baby move alot a few weeks ago...Now for the last week and a half I haven't felt anything at all...I feel and feel trying to find the baby...I am sure the baby has moved up so maybe I just can't find it?...The baby was really low when I felt it...It is still very worrisome...Any advice on how to find the baby's movements again?

I'm not sure if it's too early to try this but your midwife would let you know:

Sit in a quiet room, TV off etc and rest for a few mins to relax.
Take some ice cubes or and ice lolly and eat it slowly.
The cold feeling going down to you tummy is a good way to get the baby to wriggle to get away from it.

It is probably too early to do this, but remember, many people don't feel any movement at all until they are about 18 weeks. I have the feeling sometimes I have felt something but it's probably just my gut rumbling!
It's only in later pregnancy you are supposed to count 10 kicks a day so try not to worry.[/b]

Try what Pansy said. Drink a cup of ice water and lie on your left side calmly and it works. I used to try this way with my last preg. Iam almost 19 weeks still not able to feel the baby move. This is my second. For my first i felt in about 22 weeks. Eagerly awaiting to feel the baby move. Do not worry much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back