Cervical Smear Tests

Mildly

Reaction score
I've just got a letter from the health authority letting me know that I'm due for my next cervical smear test. I don't really know whether there are any implications in getting this done during TTC.

I am currently on day 21 of my 32 day cycle so technically I'm on my two week wait. Would it be advisable to leave booking the test until the beginning of my next cycle (but after the witch has gone, if that is, she comes)? Or should I get it done as soon as possible? I would obviously let them know that we are trying for a baby when I go for my appointment. I just wasn't sure whether they will not do the test if you are, or maybe pregnant.

Thanks

i would cancel and book for the beginin of cycle just in case. good luck with you bfp

Thanks jemz :)

I will do that, it sounds sensible!

Edit: also good luck with your BFP too :D

you have to have a smear bang on the middle of your cycle , so best bet is to have it just before you ovulate , and have herd some rumours that it actually helps lmao

G3M said:
you have to have a smear bang on the middle of your cycle , so best bet is to have it just before you ovulate , and have herd some rumours that it actually helps lmao

Here's hoping eh! I shall get that booked for just before O time :D

I never knew that G3m! Though most of the time I never knew when I was OVing due to hormonal contraception. If I do have another baby, if OH wants to prevent having anymore he's gonna have to sort himself out. I am through with artificial hormomes :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back