Certainly a bump

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Getting undressed today after work, I've defo got a bump there.

It feels different to bloating now & more rounded. Very pronounced too.

Anyone else got a bump going on?

I would say mine was too up until this past few days...

The baby suppose to be size of a lime, but ,my belly the size of a basket ball :p

Mine appeared last week :)

Sadly, only hubby and i can see it when i'm undressed, in clothes, i just look a fatty and nothing does up! :wall2:

Yep def, I am 10 weeks now (can't see tickets so not sure how far you are) but a couple of people at work have commented on it! Fed up of the "it's going to be twins" comments already!!

This is my second though xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

I'm 11 weeks now & had the bump for the past week. Can feel the difference.

Wear t shirts in work & it now sticks out & can be seen.

Being in a dog industry though there isn't really much baby talk & notice :)

Wish I had a bump :( instead I've got bloaty podge which is making my work trousers so tight that today I had to tie them with a rubber band to let them out a bit. Haha.

Definitely have a bump I bought an I heart my bump jumper yesterday subtle way of telling ppl!!??

I got a picture on iPad but it will not upload due to size, not sure how to change size on iPad.

But looking at it I look fat !!!!!:-(

Thank you ! Got my scan in 3 days, pretty nervous.

Good luck hun. I know you'll be scared but have faith it'll all be good news this time. I think it will hun. Can't wait to see pics! Xxx

I've had a bump for a few weeks! People have been noticing and asking how far along I am. They're shocked when I say!

Some Avon woman at the baby show over the weekend said to me "Wow, that's quite a bump for 3 months", I'm a bit bloated/chubby too, so I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended!

Some Avon woman at the baby show over the weekend said to me "Wow, that's quite a bump for 3 months", I'm a bit bloated/chubby too, so I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended!

Haha I've had it a few times, makes you feel great doesn't it?

The first time someone asked me I think I was only 9 weeks! I'm a size 12 so it's not like I'm tiny!

I'm a 16 (usually) but get told all the time that I don't look it (they obviously never looked at my arse), but now I think my layer of tummy fat is protecting my bump (or so I like to tell myself) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back