CD81?? Worth testing again??

sparkle82

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm still lost in limbo & now on cd81! Driving me insane & although I've had :bfn: on all previous tests I still feel I could be pregnant. Is this stupid?? Or just wishful thinking?? I've felt all along that i was but obviously the bfns have put doubt in my mind, but I just feel different!!

Got my hospital app in 11 days to see if they can find out what's going on but I'm sick of waiting!! :clock: Driving me insane now, just unsure wether it's worth testing again?? Seeing as i'd be nearly 12 weeks??

Wait :clock: or poas :poas: ??? What do u ladies think? X x x

I would have to test again - just because i have turned in the biggest POAS addict!!! LOL!

Hope everything goes ok at your hospital appointment x

Aww I kinda know how you feel Sparkle. When I came off the pill in December I had to wait 50 long days for my AF to arrive! I even thought I was one of those ladies who fell pregnant easily and did 3 HPT's! Turns out it was just the pill messing with my body!

81 days! Wow! Me personally I don't think i'd test but thats because after I did the 3 HPT's I refused to do anymore until AF arrived! lol

I'd wait and see what the doc says.

Good luck!

xxx

i'd wait and see what the doctor says i had the same happen to me when i first came off the pillx

Not been on the pill for nearly 9 1/2 years since I fell pregnant with my daughter?? & been ttc for nearly 10 months now. Doesn't make sense :wall2:

Sorry to hear you're in this horrible limbo stage :(

I'm not quite sure what 'cd' means but i'm now 70 days since the first day of my last period which, to cut a long story shor,t came after having to take MAP.

3 tests say negative but i just 'feel' i am.

I'm torturing myself over it all and spending far too much time on here! it sucks

xxx hope the medics give you the answer you're looking for xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back