CD1 so I'm officially moving back in!

LuciaLeek

Reaction score
Hi girls! :wave:

Well, my LO will be 10 months old tomorrow and AF has arrived today...so that means this month we will be officially TTC #2!! :dance:

So excited!

I fell pregnant after 4 cycles last time, although we weren't trying to prevent for a year, so hopefully it will take around the same amount of time!...Fingers crossed! Last time I got all obsessed with temping and charting on Fertility Friend for the first 3 months and it was the month I didn't bother when we conceived!

My cycles have been a little irregular since they came back in December. So far I have had 35, 33, 33, 32, and 30 day cycles so I'm hoping I'll be able to pinpoint ov at some point!

Before having my LO I could never really tell - the only ov symptom I had was EWCM, however, since having LO I'm getting ov pains as well as EWCM so hopefully this will continue!

Anyway, sorry for being a boring bugger! Looking forward to chatting to you all on our journey together!

Bye for now! :)

Fx crossed for you hun! Hope you get your BFP really soon x

Fx it wont take too long for you hun.

Michelle. x

Gd luck hope it happenes soon for you I will be bk in ttc section as soon as my body is bk to normal after mmc :) hopefully this will be v soon xx

Thanks everyone!

Good luck to you all too! :dust:

Sorry to hear about your mmc jojo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teacake5