CD1, cycle buddies?

Salley

Reaction score
AF got me this morning anyone else early in their cycle?

Hi Salley

I'm new to the TTC board, this is our first month TTC, AF got me this morning. I'm feeling super excited that it finally means we can start our TTC journey! I think we have the same test day in the Jan tread, so I just wanted to send you lots of :dust: for this month!

Thanks Boo! :dust: your way too! How's AF treating you? I'm on a heavy flow this cycle. Hoping that means it will get over with faster. :)

AF isn't too bad this month. Still a little crampy today so hoping it doesn't take too long to pass! Hope your cycle is nice and short for you this month too! Xx

Yep I'm down to a trickle now, should be finished in a day or two. How are you getting on, Boo?

Hey Salley!

Thought I would join in on this one if you don't mind! I'm on day 2 at the mo, I'm lucky as mine are quite light and short! How long are your cycles normally? X

Welcome to the madness! :) lol I'm usually 5-6 days, not too bad. My cramping is generally before AF and a day or two into AF and I get sore bbs the day after ov! OH complains he can't touch them because I whine about them being sore. :p lol

Last edited:
Sadly I'd also like to join in. The witch got me today. Trying not to feel down but it's hard. I was diagnosed with a prolactinoma about a year ago which was stopping me ovulating though I didn't actually know that at the time. We 'officially' started trying about 6 months ago but with all this going on it feels like so much longer. When I saw the consultant earlier in the month she was pleased with my levels and I had definite ovulation pain (which I've never had) and a positive OPK so stupidly I was really pinning my hopes on this one.

Sorry the witch got you Moomin. It is hard to see that crimson when all you want to see is two lines. Hope you have better luck this cycle, good news about your levels. I want to see a FS myself as OH and I have BTNP since May 2014 and I've been monitoring my cycles since May 2016. It gets extremely frustrating..

Thanks Salley. I'm turning over a new leaf this month and trying really hard to get into a more positive mindset. It's been a bit tricky as although my levels are better and I'm likely ovulating again (which of course I'm pleased about), I've found that I now have dreadful PMS (poor OH lol). It was never a problem for me before so particularly over the last few months it's taken a bit of getting used to!!

Oh I always have PMS, that's how OH knows the crimson tide is about to break ashore. lol I get very snippy.. How are you getting on with your cycle?

I'm just spotting now so I should be able to use OvuSense again starting tomorrow.

Finished spotting now so it's onwards from here! Past the emotional stage thankfully for OH. On the plus side I'm usually telling him how wonderful he is (he is super supportive to be fair). The not so good side is that it is usually through a fit of sobs and he doesn't really know what to do with me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back