Cd 1

Olive

Reaction score
Well, it's 1st Jan and CD 1 for me :roll:

Hope you all had a good night and happy new year :) I really hope we are all with bump or baby by 2012 xxxxx

Am trying to be positive, but must admit am not in a positive frame of mind today :oooo: I got some pregnancy new years eve news last night, which although is lovely, can be like having the wind knocked out of you when your ttc! I suppose that's life.

Anyhoo, baby dust to all :D xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
ahh laura, i know it is really hard sometimes, i think we all have a crappy first few cd's! hope you start feeling a bit better soon hunny xxx

Sorry you feeling like this hunny, hearing someone else pregnancy news is hard but you will be in their shoes when the time is right :hugs:
Goodluck for this cycle x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks xxxxxx I'm good now. Positive thinking :) xx

:hug: glad you're feeling a bit better lovely xx
Always a bit hard hearing news when you're still at TTC stage xx

Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun, sorry to hear she caught you. Am praying for all the lovely TTC ladies' BFP's! 2011 will be an awesome year! :)

x x

Aw thanks Miss J. Feeling lots better now. Hope you're ok?xx

That's good to hear hun. I'm ok thanks hun just trying to figure out my opks. :rolleyes:

x x

Hope you get them figured! It's so much hard work this ttc business! xxxx

Agh I know. OPKs are supposed to make the whole thing easier but it hasn't. Oh well, onwards and upwards! :) x x

LauraAnne glad you're feeling a bit better! When you due to ov hun? Xx

Thanks babe. Due to OV on 19th according to period tracker thingy. Way to go yet :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back