Causes of dizziness and faintness

sarl1967

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondering if any of you could help - had to come home from work as experiencing extreme dizziness and feeling faint - did have this early on but thought (silly i know ) that it would pass after the 12 week mark. Blood Pressure has been fine on all checks at the hospital and midwife - did wonder about my blood suger.

x

Last edited:
Dehydration, low blood sugar and hormones can all cause dizziness and faintness x the main causes for mine was hormones and dehydration rather than low blood sugar etc hope you're ok x

my dizzy spells etc were put down to low blood pressure (which you have said yours is fine) and anaemia, maybe get your bloods looked at and a friend of mine had problems with slightly low sugars.. i agree with helen 123 aswell it could just be your hormones.

Just make sure you are drinking plenty and eating small healthy snacks and if you are still having problems i would go to your gp or midwife about them.

hope you are ok hun xxxx

Thanks guys - Do drink loads but never thought of dehydration - got apt with gp 2morrow am - will feel silly if they say its my hormones !!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back