cat food wtf

Kimbo

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ive got a really horrible taste of CAT FOOD in my mouth!!
ive just fed the cat and i keep thinking ive eaten a big spoon full and its knocking me sick and i cant stop it :rotfl:

surely i shouldnt be tasting it!

(and no, i didnt get up in the night raiding the cupboard) :lol:

are you sure :think: :think: and you walking around rubbing yourself against family members again kim?

Sorry Kimbo- but how do you know it's cat food- it could be dog food or does that taste differentlY? :?

im havin toast now to get rid of the taste but it tastes like bleach :lol:

my tastebuds must be having an off day obviously :lol: :lol:

my DH cleaned the litter tray the other day, and I stupidly walking into the kitchen while he did it, and breathed in the litter amonia smell... For the rest of the day all I could taste in my mouth was cat pee... I was eventually sick because it was just too awful.. :puke:

eww gross at the last posts, why not drink some milk to get rid of the taste?

I cannot stand the smell of my dogs food (Canned pedigree Chum - chicken) at the best of times but since getting pregnant - ewwwwwww, makes me want to hurl. I can still smell it 10 mins after he has wolfed it down. I've not been able to feed my little baby (the dog) for weeks now though :(

You may have eaten it in your sleep,... how would you know your asleep =p

Oh said i woke up other night at like 5 am an shouted and swore at him to open my door so i could go for a pee lmao.
:rotfl:

CAT FOOD EATER!!. yeahhh you know you do lmao

duhhhhhhhhh ive just figured out why i can taste it...

its all those cat pictures last night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back