Doctors Are Idiots!!

katiee24

Reaction score
Recently Ive Not Been Very Well.. Had Food Poisioning & Been Full Of A Cold.. Colds Still Not Gone But It Seems To Be Making My Morning Sickness Bad.. Its Got To The Point Where Ive Not Eaten Very Well For The Past Few Weeks... Anything I Eat Doesnt Want To Stay In Me.. I Went To The Doctors And Told Them Im Not Keeping Food Down.. All They Said Was "Morning Sickness Is Part Of Pregnancy & Its Fine If Your Not Keeping Food Down, We Cant Give You Any Anti Sickness Tablets".. Hows Not Eating Fine?!?!? :eh:

Tell us something we don't already know!

What an idiot. They should at least check if you are hydrated enough otherwise you might need to have a drip. Can you phone your midwife?

he sounds a bit useless, I agree with DW1978 he should have checked the keytones in your urine to see if your dehydrated as that is the dangerous part, not eating isnt too bad as the baby will get what it needs from your body, but if it goes on for too long then obviously its not ideal but they should be concerned over whether you are dehydrated as that can affect the baby. Try and sip as much water as you can and I'd go straight back if your still not keeping anything down, hope you feel better soon x

Ive Been Trying To Drink As Much As I Can.. Im Very Very Thirsty Recently!! I See My Midwife Tomorrow So Im Going To Speak To Her & See What She Says :)

I had this problem and my gp checked for keytones, yours does sound a bit unhelpful

Least your seeing midwife, like the others said you need to be keeping water down. Have you tried sucking ice?

Sucking Ice Works!! Makes Me Feel Loads Better.. That An Ice Lollys :p But Thats All I Can Stomach :( Appetite Seems To Be Picking Up Day By Day Tho.. So Hopefully Soon I'll Be Back To Normal :D

That's good, glad it worked! Just suggested it cos ice and ice pops worked for me with morning sickness, nice and refreshing too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back