i had a funny turn

midnight

Reaction score
we was out in the car today when all of a sudden i just felt sick and dizzy ive had this a few times but normally only when im out shopping and stuff so i normally grab something to munch on thinking my body must need food even when not hungry but this time id only eaten a big bowl of porridge about an hour before going out so know it wasnt me needing food any ideas

mmmm i dunno hun id usually guess u hungry to maybe thirsty? just too hot? Im not really sure.. How u feeling now still but funny or ok? x

im ok now i had a lie down on the sofa i think it might be low blood pressure or low iron

could be low iron... i sometimes feel really weak especially when i forget to take iron supplement... hope your okay xxx

my iron was ok at 10 week blood but on every pregnancy ive needed iron tablets from very early but they sa im fine on this well i was at 10 weeks anyway might have to get it checked again

i feel ok but it kinda happens when i go shopping too even if its the supermarket but today was a 1st for in the car i dont think it helped that it was all country lanes we was driving down :(
im not seeing the midwife till march

thats scary when your out, hmm wonder what it is? i had a dizzy moment yesterday but it went. is your blood pressure all ok? may be low? x

Hope you're feeling better soon. I'd guess blood pressure, iron or blood sugar...so not helpful at all as usual!

xx

thats what i think it might be flexi i had to run out of game and practically crouch down outside on the main high street just before xmas im sure i would of fainted if not

good lord! thats scary! i dont really know what to suggest apart from take snacks in your handbag wherever you go and a sugary drink x

i think im going to start doing this too and might just request to see the midwife for blood check earlier than march

I don't know what it's like with you Midnight but I can ring up and book appointments with my Midwife at my Doctors surgery if I need to even when I am not due one.

Maybe contact you community Midwife and find out if you can do the same? As it's to do with balance etc it does need to be checked xHope you are ok hun x

im fine now its my body telling me i shold go bed a 8pm instead of 10pm and i should get a lie in every day the dh doesnt belive me though lol

Oh hi, hope you better; I have been suffering dizzy spells to.. I guess it is part of the pregnancy thing eh.. but it makes you feel a bit strange eh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back