Cash back on washable nappies for me!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I just found out today that the Gloucestershire Real Nappy Project offer a £30 cashback if you spend £50 on washable nappies - all you have to do is provide an itemised receipt! This is only available if you live in Gloucestershire. They also offer loan packs of nappies that parents can borrow free of charge, trial kits, free advice and information. I am so thrilled with this as now I can buy all my size 2 nappies - hehehe :dance:

Youre so lucky! My council doesn't do it, but the one a mile away from me does! There's a fair few of them doing it now!

I wish my council did that especially after all the crap they've caused me :wall2:

Thanks lots RM, just searched on this and my council and they offer a £30 scheme too , thankyou
I havn't decided which way I will go with nappies yet, but may look into this more now

We are on the boarder of our council and the next and you guessed it.....I live the wrong side for the nappy deal....:wall:

We are on the boarder of our council and the next and you guessed it.....I live the wrong side for the nappy deal....:wall:

D'oh! I think its a policy the councils country wide should adopt, especially when they are trying to do somuch to promote recycling! Im thinking about some Weenotions nappies now so I have a good selection of different ones :)

my council does it too... I need to give them a ring though, and see what nappies they offer... ace isn't it :D (sorry for those that don't have this scheme :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back