Handmade Cards.........

Emmylou

Reaction score
Hi All,

I wondered if I could ask for some volunteers to help me with my creative portfolio?

I am trying to put together a collection of Handmade Personalised Keepsake Cards for special occasions, and wanted some guinea pigs :D

If anyone would like me to make them a keepsake card, I will need a photograph to use, and permission to use the finished card in my sales portfolio, which will be viewable on the net.....so strictly need permission to use the images please 8)

I will post the finished item out to you to use/ keep, as I only need photos of the finished cards for my use.

My style is almost scrapbook-ey, I use papers, stitching, beads, buttons & other embellishments.

I am looking for the following:

Wedding Day
Kirlykird

Happy 1st Birthday (Male/ Female)
(Female) Nic'n'Keeley
(Male) Sunshinestars

Happy 18th Birthday (Male/ Female)

Happy 21st Birthday (Male/ Female)

Happy 30th Birthday (Male/ Female)
(Male) Trixipaws
(Female) Jaydesmummy

Congratulations
Paradysso

Thank you
Tracey 2

Birth Announcement (BOY)
Cloud9

Happy Anniversary
Happy Chick

Engagement

Any other occasion that you think might be useful???

If you can reply to this thread, I will insert names above when I have the gaps filled (first come first served folks), and will then pm you with requirements.

I will need a photo that I am permitted to use in my sales portfolio, of whoever you would like on the card. The photo will need to be sent to me in email format please.

Many thanks

*sits back & hopes for some takers* :pray:

im willing to be your gineau pig, as you are my stalker, have just PMed you hun
:hug: :hug:

i wud be a ginea pig for the congratulations one as my OH is taking his driving test soon

thanks for PM back hun, could i have a thank you card please! :hug:

Go on then my lovely, I'll be your wedding day guinea pig! :D

Also...

How's about

Anniversary

Engaement

Graduation

Passing Driving Test

Miss you

Love You

.... having a Clinton moment :rotfl:

i'll do 80th birhtday coz thats how old i feel.

what about mothers day?

my boyf will be 30 in september what do u need an email piccy of him? x

KK - good to see you're trying to keep me busy........I can see you in Clinton Cards tomorrow writing down more :rotfl:

Oooh KK I could do you a nice card for you to give to A........awwwwww.....romantic :D

Pm'ing you all now, excpet you cloud as you may feel 80, but you don't look 80 so I will not be ageing you....i just won't do it. :shakehead:

Pm'ing you all now, excpet you cloud as you may feel 80, but you don't look 80 so I will not be ageing you....i just won't do it.

awwwww Em i want a card what can i be?

I'll do you a nice birth details card for Dylan.....like a birth announcement....am gonna use Libby as the girl one....so you can be the boy one :D or more accurately......Dylan can be the boy one :lol:

ooooooooooooooh goodie...Dylan would like that very much
:cheer: :hug:

Just added:

Anniversary & Engagement cards......will do Mothers Day & Fathers Day when it gets closer to the next ones.....think those categories will keep me busy enough for now.....keep your ideas coming though, as I will need a full range eventually :D

Would love a Happy Anniversary one, its my Mum & Dads silver anniversary at the end of this month, or is that too soon? x

Thanks girls, have messaged you to let you know what I need :hug:

id love to be a guinee pig...

could i have 1st birthday boy!

no rush for it though hun so you can do everyone elses first..

its for bailey, will put it in his box...

will wait for a pm from you! :hug:

How about baby's first christmas?

I can get you a pic in, um, 5 weeks? :)

darn would have loved a thank you one for my mom. never mind. look forward to seeing them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back