Can you get .. . .. ..

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Soon to be dad cards ???
Not sure whether i would get one if i knew where to find them, a friend asked if i was going to send one to my OH, and i hadnt even thought about it !! Really looking forward to LO sending their first dada's day card me putting their little handprint in it, and im not sure if sending a card for the one coming up would be a bit silly, but thought it might be a nice idea.

Anyone know if they make these ?
Anyone had one ?

Do you think if i sent one itd be silly or make it less special the firs ttime he'll get to celebrate fathers day as a dad ?

yes you can, i got a soon to be mum on mothers day when i was pg with my first, they do, do dads ones as well as i got my oh one that year too.
clintons should do them

Try Moon Pig on line. You can personalise all sorts of cards on there..

We did James Christening cards on there and they are fab!

Moon Pig of course !!!! Cant get the jingle out of my head but never thought to try there, thanks girls :)

You can also buy them from Clintons that say dad to be on them xxx

i have a friend that makes them to order and she is very cheap for home made cards and her quality is excellent i havr always been very pleased, if you want her details please pm me.

aw what a nice idea! my youngest was born the day before fathers day last year!!!

best present i could have given him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back