• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cardigans at night?

*Star*

Reaction score
Okay, is it safe to put Amelia in a cardigan at night?
The reason I ask is that she always sleeps with her arms above her head, and I just can't keep them covered. If she wakes during the night her arms and hands are freezing! The rest of her body under the blanket are so warm, but it musn't be nice having cold arms and hands!

I think it should be ok, as long as the room temp isnt too warm. xx

Tally goes to bed every night with a cardi on, we had the same problem, freeaing hands and arms, i sometimes out mittens on her too lol

I used to do that with my others and Im going to tonight with Lola as my room gets freezing at night and it wakes her up :( Poor girl! Rather than pile blankets on her I would rather put her in a thin knitted cardi

Verbaudet do a grow bag that has detachable arms. I've got one for Cooper for the same reason :)

keli said:
Verbaudet do a grow bag that has detachable arms. I've got one for Cooper for the same reason :)
OOh I bet thats where I have seen it! :D Thank you!! :D

I don't see any reason it could cause her any harm. We have a freezing room but just swaddle him so tight his arms are trapped :lol:

yep our room is cold at night too!

plus, im just knitting her a cardi - so she'll be able to wear that soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back