Car seats

Rachel

Reaction score
Just want abit of advice really, with Nathan I had a graco autobaby carseat that fitted onto my pushchair.

Just wondering if I should buy a new carseat for this baby? The graco one was ok but quite heavy and awkward to get in the car but I have never tried another carseat to compare it with.

If I do buy another car seat then which one would you recommend? Which is best for getting in and out of car, which is lightest ect? I also want one with a carry handle and that rocks

Thanks x

We have a maxi cosi cabriofix which seems to meet your needs - has carry handle, rocks, easy to fit and move about. Jude was in this until he was over 9 months.

I also have the maxi cosi cabriofix and i think it really good :D

I had an autoabby to start with, and then i got a Maxi cosi cabrio

the maxi cosi is MILES lighter...

Defo reccomend a Maxi Cosi :)

I was looking at the Maxi Cosi cabrio even before I posted this thread and thinking I liked it but I thought id wait and see if anyone recommended it and all of you have so I'll go for that one :)

Lozzi - Is the Cabrio easier to fit into a car than the Graco one aswell?

Rachel said:

I was looking at the Maxi Cosi cabrio even before I posted this thread and thinking I liked it but I thought id wait and see if anyone recommended it and all of you have so I'll go for that one :)

Lozzi - Is the Cabrio easier to fit into a car than the Graco one aswell?

Defo!!!!

If you can afford it, get the in car base.... even easier ;)

If ur buying a base for it, you need to get cabrioFIX

If you get a Cabrio standard iit wont go on the base ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back