Car seats and cabs

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

A question for you...

If we were going on holiday and needed a cab to the airport what would we do with Isaac in the car? Would the cab company have to provide a car seat? Or would we have to take the car seat on holiday with us? Or leave it at the airport in a locker or something?

Was just wondering?

Lou :)

iv had to get a taxi before in a rush to doctors ect and the car seat is in the car kris drove to work iv had to sit dior on my lap the taxi driver didnt bat and eyelid.

kris would never pull of unless both babies are strapped in

so im not sure lou???? ask the taxi company i dout they will suply one though?

Kris has just told me that the new black cabs have built in car seats they are in the middle and pull down and unfould :)

wow thats good.

I don't need to know because we are going away, I was just wondering and thought who better to ask than you lot?!

Lou :)

the new regulations they just brought out says that you can carry a baby in your lap in the back if there is no car seat available (like in a taxi). we had to do this when we got a taxi to the train station just last week as i couldn't exactly bring it with me to norway!! lol

a baby, suitcase, hand luggage and buggy was enough to handle for me on my own thanx! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back