Car seat question

Kimmyj_b

Reaction score
I drive a 3 door Corsa.....anyone else managed to fit a car seat in the back of a 3 door car?

We have a 3door 207 and our LO has always been in the back. When he was in his first stage car seat we used an Isofix base which made it easier to get him in and out x

I want to get a travel system so I wouldn't have the base....hoping mothercare let me try before I buy!

Mothercare will let you try before you buy. Do check about the base as I know quite a few makes do sell them x

A lot of brands do the base seperately. We had a silver cross travel system and bought base seperately.

i have a 3 door corsa and have been worrying about this aswell!! xxx

Do all car seats need a base? I have no idea! Lol. I was just panicking that the front seat wouldn't give me enough room to be able to get the baby in the back x

No we use our maxi cosi with the seat belt and we have a 3 door polo xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Snap! We have the carbriofix maxi cosy seat and we have a three door polo. It's no more hassel than in a five door in my opinion.

The bases aren't essential, just make it a little easier to get in and out, but honestly after 2-3 times with the seat belt, I was a dab hand at it. You can also use the base on mine to have the seat forward facing, but I've heard mixed things about the safety of being forward facing.

i have a 3 door punto grande t-jet and cuz it has sport type car seats in it its too much of a struggle for me to keep the car seat in the back so i plan on puttin lil man in the passenger seat rear facin obv. i will just keep the sun shield thing up on the car seat when the suns out xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Snap! We have the carbriofix maxi cosy seat and we have a three door polo. It's no more hassel than in a five door in my opinion.

The bases aren't essential, just make it a little easier to get in and out, but honestly after 2-3 times with the seat belt, I was a dab hand at it. You can also use the base on mine to have the seat forward facing, but I've heard mixed things about the safety of being forward facing.

Its true once uve done it a couple of time the car seats secure within about 30 seconds lol!! We have cabriofix too Xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

i have a 3 door punto grande t-jet and cuz it has sport type car seats in it its too much of a struggle for me to keep the car seat in the back so i plan on puttin lil man in the passenger seat rear facin obv. i will just keep the sun shield thing up on the car seat when the suns out xx

U just gotta make sure u def dont have air bags or that they r off. I think uts illegal/ dangerous otherwise xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

yep already worked out how to turn them off in the car lol it took me nearly an hour !! lol got that many buttons in my car for different things is like sumit off james bond lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back