Car seat bases

The crap one :(

I've been looking at the reviews and I think it just depends what car you've got. The base seemed to fit fine but I'll see how it goes.

I've had to change my travel system and the mothercare trenton deluxe was the one I went for, and it's a graco seat that's with it so I bought the base today. I have a Cosatto car seat that's not part of a travel system and it fits in my car ok but it's a hassle getting it in and out of my 2 door car so a base was my best option.

Unfortunately the logico doesn't go with the trenton deluxe so I'll just have to see how it goes!! xx

Hope it fits in your car ok then! Me & my DH were so worried when we saw it in there all propped up like it was for a toddler & we had no way of adjusting it! It does have a level indicator on the side which needs to be all blue and you shouldn't see any orange but when it was all blue in our car it was just upright. Logico one is perfect though so is good for us :) xx

Oh we put ours in our car tonight! So so simple...!!! And really secure. And so easy to use. Clip on and just pops off. It's also got indicator lights to say when it's in correctly. Really handy! Can't wait to have my wee yin in it xxx

We had the graco logico one to go with our graco pram and it was brilliant, we have only just stopped using it and changed the car seat to the next stage as we struggled to get her into her baby seat. Fitted in the car great although only downside was I didn't have a lot of room in the front (passenger side) as my seat needed to move forward to accommodate the seat when in the base

Ours is like that too tinks... Have to pull a bit more forward than usually would. But can still sit in it. I think for longer journeys I would sit in the back with baby anyway xxx

It fits! Thank goodness :)

Fitted the car seat base with the car seat today and it's perfect. Level indicator is blue for go, and seat although not exactly reclined, is not too far forward. It's definitely a depends-on-the-car situation I think xx

Oh that's good, glad it fits yours :) our seats are pretty flat so I'm surprised it was so upright but oh well we have the right one now :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back