Car seat for Ford Ka

fothers

Reaction score
We only have a Ford Ka and can't afford to change it to something bigger.

How do you know what car seats fit in what cars? Is there a website you can look on that gives lists etc?

Just wondering for when we start looking at prams/trvael systems etc!

Just had a look in my car seat instructions (Graco autobaby 2) and it says that it fits in a ford ka.

Dont know about any other car seats though, sorry.

Thanks- so much stuff to think about for the next few months!

My mate has a Ford KA and she could fit the Mothercare carseat in, the one that comes with their travel sytems, and the buggy fit in the boot! Bonus! :D (Not easily done in a KA apparently!)

Thank you- trying not to worry too much about it just yet but glad to hear there are some car seats that fit!

I think to be honest most bay seats are universal these days, unless you have an akward sports car!

You used to have a certian ISOfix or something and they were all different, but that is outdated, and most carseats on the market are universal fit. And yeas motherdare offer a free fitting service and I think Halfords do to.

if you go in to halfords they will try it and fit it for you to make sure ift is the right one for your car.
also toy r us do the same.

I would also check and make sure that which ever buggy you buy will fit in to the boot as ka's r rather small and you might not get a travel system in the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back