Silvercross ventura car seat and ford focus

kellylou

Reaction score
I have the above and the old style ford focus and just tried to fit in our car and the rear seat belts are too short has anyone come across this or am i doing something wrong?

it was a bit tight in my Kia, but we were able to get it in... have you tried going to mothercare and asking them to try fitting it...

Ah the old style focus is notorius for this!! I have the new style one and they've extended the belts just enough. You can get seat belt extenders just like you would in an aeroplane, or you can have the whole seatbelt replaced (a bit pricey). I would have considered the seat belt extenders although they are not 'made or approved' for use with car seats, but they are made to secure 'larger' people! When I asked about this at the shop where I bought mine the guy said the silvercross one is actually one of the better ones for fit in the focus, it really is a ford problem, sorry!

Last edited:
thanks for the responses it fits in my hubbys car but am a bit gutted as mine is the focus x

Its ok we were trying to get it throught the seat belt guide on both sides! Now it fits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back