MW appointment and car crash

ISH

Reaction score
Very pleased with my day so far! Baby and bump measuring perfectly, all my tests are OK, and it seems I will be getting a waterbirth after all :D

Also, on my way to the appointment, some bloke was checking me out so enthusiastically he hit the car in front. Yeah! I've still got it:bunny: (he probably had a preggo fetish, but I am pleased nonetheless!)

Glad all went well with the MW. Yey for waterbirth - i'm hoping to have one too if there's a pool free on the day!!!
Haha Men, they're so amusing!! xxx

had to laugh thats so funny x x

glad all went ok x x

i dont know anything about water births x can anyone ask for them and are they done in hospital x x

had to laugh thats so funny x x

glad all went ok x x

i dont know anything about water births x can anyone ask for them and are they done in hospital x x
It's only available in a MW led birthing unit at my hospital, and as I seem to be having a fairly straightforward pregnancy, with no complications, I'll very likely be able to go for it :D

Yay for a water birth!!
Hahaha, bet that bloke felt like a right plank, of course you still got it, you are a hottie ;) x

thanks for that x now im not having a c section im doing my birth plan with the mw this afternoon so will discuss it with her x x

They have 2 birthing pools in my hospital but they can only be used on a first come first served basis.

They have 2 birthing pools in my hospital but they can only be used on a first come first served basis.
I do hope MW would have told me if that were the case!! Don't want any nasty surprises, will make sure I ask next time. But she did seem very encouraging about it and never mentioned any restrictions.

Oh im so jealous Ish i so so want a water birth but im high risk so don't think they will let me :(
Glad you had a good day tho... check you out making that poor guy crash! x

Oh im so jealous Ish i so so want a water birth but im high risk so don't think they will let me :(

I thought this too hun as i'm high risk and was told by a mw at my booking in appt that i wouldn't be able to but then when i seen my consultant she said that i could. It may depend on the reasons why your high risk too - i have MS (multiple sclerosis) but as my mobility is ok they don't think it will be a prob.

It's best to ask though, you never know :hug: If they have a pool in the standard units, I don't see why not x

Glad all is well with u. Check u out hot pregnant lady! Poor guy even though he was being a wally!

Lol it's great when that happens!
Happened at the right time, too, I was feeling like a prehistoric reptile slowly crawling my way to my appointment, feeling fat and spotty!

I thought this too hun as i'm high risk and was told by a mw at my booking in appt that i wouldn't be able to but then when i seen my consultant she said that i could. It may depend on the reasons why your high risk too - i have MS (multiple sclerosis) but as my mobility is ok they don't think it will be a prob.

Well im glad they are going to let you have the water birth!! :D Like you said you can move fine so why not?
I have a high BMI thats all and im waiting for test results/ growth scan to see if im going to be induced and i suppose it depends if im on a drip or not or on a monitor thing? Fingers crossed everything is all right and they let me have a water birth... Cmon bubba stay a normal size!!!

Like Ish said i may have to just ask! Ill ask at the next MW appointment thats after the growth scan and they will have got my GTT results back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back