Cant't stop worrying.... UPDATE : BEAN IS FINE!!!!!!!

Jacki2010

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well i posted last week about some brown spotting I had which then went to a pinkish colour. All has been fine until yesterday afternoon, I went to the loo and upon wiping (sorry if TMI) i noticed it was red and not just a little spot. This happened once more this morning but again only when i wiped, nothing in my knickers.

So this morning forst thing,, I spoke to the Community Midwives as my Midwives weren't in today and they said my doc had to refer me to the EPU, I then rang the docs and spoke to a GP who asked if i had any pain etc (I havent had any) and said she would refer me for a scan but it wouldn't be until next week, when i would be 7 weeks and if it gets any heavier or i get pain to contact them straightway.

Everyone is saying not to worry but i can't help it, its all i think about. I'm going back to work tomorrow as waiting for the hospital to call me with an appointment is driving me mad.

Sorry for the rant ladies, just need to get it out x

Last edited:
Oh hun I am not going to tell you to stop worrying because I know you wont be able to but I think all will be fine, a lot of women have bleeding early in pregnancy and go on to have a healthy baby.

Have you had sex recently as I have heard that can cause bleeding?

Not since a week today. I started spotting last Wed :(

Aww hun, I dont know what could be causing it lets just hope it is your little bean getting even more comfy!! :hugs:

Hey, it could be implantation bleeding; is it fresh blood or older looking blood? I am so sorry chick, is hard to say at the stage you are whether all will be well, if you are so stressed I would get a sick note and take a week of or something and rest; it looks like a waiting game sweet.. so sorry; thinking of you and wishing all is well xxxx

Last edited:
I hope it is just little one getting comfy. It is red but not bright red as in period type. I've had none since this morning now and no pain, my tummy feels twingy but no different than the past few weeks since my BFP.

I think i need to go back to work tbh I'm thinking too much being on my own all day while OH is at work.

Thank you for your kind words xx

If it was me, I would just turn up to the EPU asking for a scan saying that you have been bleeding. I wouldnt even mention that you rang before and are booked in for next week. And now is when you should be able to see a heartbeat so at least you'll know everything is OK before Xmas.

I just walked straight into mine and I got checked and scanned there and then. I know everywhere is different but I can't see them turning you away.

xxx

My GP has faxed my referral to EPAU through now so I've rang them myself and left them a voicemail. SO fingers crossed I should hear from them today x

Well EPAU have just rang I've got a scan at 9.20am tomorrow. I'm so scared, last time I had a scan was when I had my MMC am dreading what they're going to say x

Oh sweet; I really hope all is well. Keeping everything crossed xx

Hopefully that means you will be closer to having your mind put at rest. I'm glad you are being seen sooner.

I know it's scary and I was scanned in the same place after my MC with this pregnancy after I had a lot of pain and was bricking it but all was fine!

Hope it's the same for you hun xx

Ah thank you chick I've got everything crossed that little one is ok and is staying put for the next 7.5 months x x

Well i went for my scan this morning, absolutely dreading what they were going to say. I couldn't relax at all but once i did the Sonographer showed me my perfect little bean with his/her little heartbeat flickering away strongly. She explained what I was seeing and I was amazed, it was perfect, only 6mm long, tiny tiny little perfect baby. She kidly gave me a little picture and I cant stop looking at it.

There's no reason for my bleeding and its stopped now so fingers crossed it stays away x x x x

Glad it all went well, you could have had some implantation bleeding hun hope it flys for you :D x I can't wait till I can give birth x

Ah thanks hun, bet you can't wait. When are you due? x

So glad for you. Have a happy xmas now!!!

xxx

23rd feb hun x :) but being induced early from diabetes so who knows when he will arrive lol x

All was good; am so happy for you. Have a good Christmas xx

All was good; am so happy for you. Have a good Christmas xx

Thank you so so much, we're so happy. It was amazing to see its little heartbeat flickering away x

Wishing you a Happy christmas too chick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back