Cant you tell we're all bored waiting for LO to arrive!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by michelle82, Jan 9, 2006.

1. michelle82

michelle82 Well-Known Member

I had to laugh this morning as I log into here for the millionth time this week and notice at the bottom that the same people are also logged on and that the majority of them are from the Jan baby club and are now on mat leave! Obviously we are all sitting around waiting for our babies to arrive. I find being on the pc helps pass the time before I know it an hours gone by and think oh I better get a move on and do the washing ....! soon it wont be like that and we'll be lucky to log on once a week!

2. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello

I know what you mean its kinda funny but at least were getting our time in now.
    Im one alot but dont stay on long cuz i cant sit still, my back aches after 10minutes.
    Katrina

3. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

i feel like i live here lol

im on for most of the day unless im sleeping, which im going to do in a bit

4. lisa31

lisa31 Well-Known Member

You can tell Im on here all the time - I'm even reading the January club thread and I'm not due till March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Cant sleep though - so this keeps me occupied for a couple of hours - normally manage to get sleep about 4ish! :x

L x