Can't wait for my bed tonight....

KirstyD

Reaction score
I'm sooooo knackered today! I love my bed anyway but i'm sitting here just thinking about crawling into it and snuggling down and watching some tv as soon as i get home from work...i'm so sad looking forward to being :sleep: :sleep: !

Been really busy the past few weeks, been on holiday which was very relaxing but then when i got back to work i've been really busy last week catching up, then out friday night for a friends birthday :dance: , up early Saturday to drive up north to see a friend for the weekend, drive back sunday, work monday then drive striaght from work up north to stay in hotel for 2 day training course. Spent 2 days training doing exercises like building a catapult and catching device out in the grounds, building a formula 1 car demo (proper big aswell), throwing fruit round circle of people in sequences....typical crazy 'build your management skills' type things!! Then yesterday afternoon drove straight from the course back to my office, park car, train to london, tube right across London to The O2 to see Lee Evans... :lol: :lol: Then back on tube, train, drive and bed late then back to work today :bored:

3 more hours till bed time!! :cheer: :cheer:

enjoy it while you can hun as sleep doesnt come that often when your heavily pregnant and when little one is here as i am just finding out :( :wall:

No wonder you're knackered and dying for your bed lady!!

pickled_onion said:
No wonder you're pooped. I felt tired just reading that :wink:

Me too! Think I'm off for an early night after reading all that!
Have a lovely sleep hun :hug: :hug: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back