• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cant understand

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
well I havent been able to get on much so alots gone on.
for those who know me know that a few months back me and ian split up. and those who kept in contact with me knew that we were starting to see each other again and go out for meals etc and try work at things but just simply dating.
A few weeks ago we had a few many to drink and ian ended up staying at mine one thing led to another and we slept together. but last week after being 10 days late i did a test and it was positive. The very same day i started bleeding my friend took me to hospital and they carried out two test that showed up negative. I had done a clear blue digital test so there was no way i had misread it (that was one of the things they asked me was had i misread it :roll: ) and they wanted me to go to the gynie ward at another hospital but i went against the medical advise as i had alfie with me. I used the 2nd clear blue test though when i got home just to double check and that came up "not pregnant" im confused now though as I cant understand how i had a pregnant result in the morning and a negative in the evening. I thought the HCG stayed in your body for up to two weeks. I think im just trying to understand. I just dont know how within a few short hours it can just be as if there was nothing there.
Even though im very sad about it, I dont think i was able to really have enough time to get used to it as it all happened within 1 day. Although now me and Ian have decided that we believe our relationship is too special to lose and are going to make a go of it again.

if anyone could answer my question on why the hcg left my body so quickly i'd very much appreciate it.

I am sorry for all you girls who have recently suffered a loss :hug:

Maybe your test just caught the last of the hormone in your body? Although that would seem wierd as you only started bleeding afterwards.

Sorry for your loss. Glad you and Ian are giving it another try :hug: :hug:

thanks hun. I know it sounds awfull but im not really grieving as id only known for a few hours so it hadnt actually sunk in and then it was all over. :hug:

Thats mad... Did you try a non digi test? thats the only thing i can think of maybe it was a bad batch or maybe a chemical pregnancy??

Im glad u worked things out with your partner

x

the hcg may stay in your body for a few weeks but it drops below a measurable amount quite quickly - you may have just been over the measurable limit in the morning then it dropped. I went from faint positive to negative overnight :hug:

Im sorry hun I don't have any answers but wanted to say Im so please for you and Ian getting back together :hug: I always had a twinkling feeling you would :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back