• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cant Understand.....

Amanda W

Reaction score
I bet everyones OHS are so exicted the fact they have made a child and when us girls wanna do some shoppin for some baby clothes bet they hate being dragged around the shops but still love it secretly......WHY cant my fella be like im so over the moon its like im cloud nine but my OH dosent seemed to fussed about it and its starting to peck my head we end up arguein about it cos someone bought me some clothes and he didnt even wanna have a look at em.......Sorry guys just havein a rant....He has kids so hes been throu it all before where as i havent and he just cnt seem to understand this im the one carrying and goin throu changes hes not all he has to put up with is my mood swings...Ugh MEN

Sorry rant over :wall2:

totally with you on that one my love! ive had the same problem. i just basically got to the point where i was so upset i cried and he was so sorry that he ever made me feel like that, no enthusiasm yet tho lol x

Nah trust me he wont be like......Hes not like most fellas but hes already had kids so its like nothing new to him bloody will be when hes gettin up at 3am with the baby

My OH does both things!! One min he's happy, the next he's like shut up talking about it!! He hasn't brought little man anything yet and hasn't even offered me money for anything!! I'm sure your OH will be fine, it just takes them a little longer to get excited!! x x

he said not to get anything untill the baby is born nah no chance with me im gonna go shoppin and put the clothes in the box we have and back under my bed so ssshhh x

he said not to get anything untill the baby is born nah no chance with me im gonna go shoppin and put the clothes in the box we have and back under my bed so ssshhh x

Really?!!! Where does he expect the baby to sleep and what to wear?! Some men really are clueless!!!

my OH did but he's banned me from buying anymore clothes/ a mobile and baby bath until we know what baby is....so now i have approx 9 weeks and 4 days to wait............

I'm going to do rest of my shopping after my 20 week scan!! X

My o/h was brill with our first loved going shopping feeling my bump but now we are onto number 3 he just lets me get on with it lol. I show him things and he takes his eyes away from the telle for 2 mins to look and only eva really feels baby kick when i make him. I know he will be brill when baby is here but I think with men once they have seen one pregnancy they think they have seen them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back