Can't stop worrying

madam bully

Reaction score
I worry with every pain or ache I have and I am sure it's normal but I can't help it.

Is it normal to have a little bit of a tummy pain. It's a hardly there kind of pain but it is still there and obviously, only being 5 weeks anything could be going on?! Stop me from going insane please and tell me I am not the only one that has this!!? :lol: :?

Hi

I had pains as well early on i think its normal as everything is growing and stretching. If there is any bleeding then you should seek help, if not im sure its nothing :hug: its normal to worry though .
Katrina

I understand completely Hun, I keep getting pains and panicking. They eased off last week so I was really happy but have started again today low down on LH side and I'm going insane with worry again.. I'm sure everything is ok, but it really doesn't help when people say that. It does help however knowing that lots of others on here have had mild to severe pain and still went on to have healthy babies. Sending you lots of postitive thoughts and hope you and Baby are ok x

Hi hun,
I have been worrying with every ache and pain too :(

Pain in tummy was so bad today that I had to come home from work but doctor wouldnt even have me checked out :evil:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back