Can't stop crying

mishi

Reaction score
OH is at work and have been looking forward to having house to myself and doing some Christmas 'prep' for tomorrow, but I can't seem to pull myself together. I have been crying since I woke up at 7am and can't seem to stop. I just feel so sad :( I really don't want to be like this tomorrow!!

Probably the hormones hun...I've not stopped balling my eyes out all morning...bf didn't know what hit him... hugs xx

Thanks Tee, feeling like a bit of an idiot, hubby is going to wonder what the hell is going on when he gets home!! Here's hoping we have both given it a rest by tomorrow.....

I've just been getting tearful when I see something sad. I think I've gone the opposite way- I've got such a bad temper on me atm... I've flipped at the tiniest of things, slammed doors, shouted and screamed at people... Then I'll feel guilty and get all upset. My poor OH!!! x

I had my first major mood today and OH couldn't understand why.Nor could I to be honest,just felt miserable.Cheered up a bit now thankfully!I also stupidly watched One Born Every Minute today (which strangely enough was filmed in the hospital I'll probably give birth in!) and cried because it was so amazing thinking in 7 months I'll be holding my bubba! Anyway hormones are crazy!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back