cant get out of bed!!!!!!

pinkjumper

Reaction score
Argghhhh for the last two days all i have done is slept!!!! is that normal? I need to do stuff but its like i physically CANT all i can do is sleep and sleep and sleep and wake up and eat and then sleep again!!!!!!

anyone else???:nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::shock::shock::shock:

I'm still like it hun. Tiredness has been my biggest symptom and it's an absolute killer lol xxxxxx

I'm same. Been so tired whole pregnancy so far. Trying now to find energy to go to work Christmas party. I organised it do would look so bad if I wasn't there. Prob b best thing for me today.

yeah i'm the same tiredness has been a big thing in this pregnancy lol its a nightmare xx

yep i got it too, have to nap int he afternoon when im off x

Yep, me too. this morning I got up at 9am, then went back for a sleep at 11!! Cream Crackered!!:nap::nap::nap::nap:

me too i would be fine one minute then asleep the next made sense when i found out there were two really lol :) hope it eases off a bit for you soon xxx

I am absolutely shattered the whole time, just feel like sleeping, I work from 9-5 so can't even have a nap....

I'm the same! Feel tired the whole time - my work are starting to notice (haven't told them Im pregnant yet tho so they probably think I'm being lazy!!) It's not good around Christmas-time with so much to do! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back