Can't rush around any more...!

Smileygirl

Reaction score
I'm used to rushing around, multi-tasking and getting things done. Just did a brisk 10 minute walk as was running a bit late and ended up having to stop for a break in a cafe as was feeling pretty lightheaded. Slowing my pace down is going to be hard but it's taught me my limits and not to overdo it! Now I want a nap and it's only 9:30!! Silly me, lesson learnt!
Anyone else struggling to slow themselves down?

Snap tiredness has hit me hard especially this week i was ready for bed by half 6 last night!! Guess we have to do what our bodies are telling to! xxx

I am exactly the same. I am seeming to struggle with heat as well. 10 minutes in the garden and I am boiling hot and have to go in out of the sun which is strange as I normally love the sun. Doing cleaning in the house that normally takes me a hour to go through the house is taking me too and once it gets to 6.30 on a night I am falling asleep. I normally don't sleep and can survive on 4 hours sleep a night. Not at the moment x

Yep just woke from a nap! How did the doctors go?
Xx

Yep just woke from a nap! How did the doctors go?
Xx

Tell me about it! We live on the 5th floor of a really old German building in Berlin (the old building are the tallest) with no lift. I have to have a pause halfway up!!

I feel pretty useless at the moment. Struggling in the morning to get motivated for work, I cried yesterday on my drive to work cause I didn't want to go in, felt so crap! In the evening I am done! Last night in bed at 8.30 and not up until 7 this morning. How long will this last, the sun is shining outside and all I wanna do is sleep!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sorry to hear all you ladies are struggling too, but it's reassuring we all feel the same!! I really feel for you living on the 5th floor in a block of flats Tootsmaloy, I'd never leave the house I don't think!!
And thanks Sophie, doc's is now tomorrow, they don't have the most efficient bookings system at my surgery, sigh!
Ahhh, only 1.5 hours till bedtime, lol!! ;-)

Haha! I'm currently at work wishing I was at home! Xx

Im just the same im knackered just want to go to bed already!!!!

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back