• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't feel baby yet

ISH

Reaction score
I've been on the lookout for a while and still nothing, I'm starting to get a bit anxious. My tummy is very, um, disturbed these days, bubbly and bloated, is that confusing me or is baby movement very distinctive?

Don't quite know what to expect!

When mine first started moving, it felt like having windy bubbles but in random places, i didn't get it until at 22 weeks either!

im 18 weeks 4 days with twins and only just starting with noticeable flutters and was told it would be prob around 20 weeks before i felt anything kick wise x hope that helps x

it starts off feeling like little random pops, like little bubbles bursting. They didnt start for me until I was just over 17 weeks. Dont worry hun, it will start soon for you!

if its ur first most women dont start feeling anything untill 20-22 weeks and even then it just feeling like popping in your belly.

with my first i felt her at 16 wks but with this one it was 18 wks everyone is different , one girl i read on here a while back was 24 weeks and couldnt feel a single thing even though on her scans she vould see how much it was moving.

if its ur first most women dont start feeling anything untill 20-22 weeks and even then it just feeling like popping in your belly.

with my first i felt her at 16 wks but with this one it was 18 wks everyone is different , one girl i read on here a while back was 24 weeks and couldnt feel a single thing even though on her scans she vould see how much it was moving.
It is my first, and I was so shocked seeing the baby move vigorously on the scan, with me having zero awareness of it. So so odd.

It is my first, and I was so shocked seeing the baby move vigorously on the scan, with me having zero awareness of it. So so odd.

well congrats on ur first baby and dont worry it wont be long before u feel them, you will only feel ones that are mega hard from the baby but cus of all the fluid it will still barely feel like a flutter. but once it starts they soonpick up the pace and strength,

unless ur like my mate her daughter even by the end hardly ever moved and they were so light she had to concentrate to feel them

[/QUOTE]
It is my first, and I was so shocked seeing the baby move vigorously on the scan, with me having zero awareness of it. So so odd.[/QUOTE]

I agree! My baby is supposed to be over 4 and a half inches, not including legs, so how come I am oblivious to it being in there! Wierd!! :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back