Post 20 Week Scan Movements

Bee7

Reaction score
So i've been a little less worried since my 20 week scan. Was amazing to see baby and know that he's definitely in there, alive and kicking...well not kicking so much! But i still can't feel much movement. I notice these bubbly feelings more and more often now but that's about it. And sometimes i don't know if it's baby or wind! I asked the sonographer about this and he said it's because baby is still kicking into a lot of fluid, but i thought at nearly 22 weeks i would be feeling definite movements from the little man by now. Anyone else like this? xxxx

I know it's easy for me to say but don't worry about it hun. They are still very small at this point so if they are not in the right position then you won't feel anything.

I only started feeling things regularly in the last couple of weeks, at the scan the woman was saying - can you feel it the baby is kicking and I was really gutted that I couldn't.

Even yesterday, I didn't feel much until later in the evening. I have to be sat still and quiet and concentrating to notice anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back