• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't eat.

Serendipity_

Reaction score
About three weeks ago or so, I couldn't eat nothing. Everytime I ate, I felt sick.

Then I felt like I could eat everything :D

But now I can't eat nothing again. Just done a big dinner, ended up giving mine the dogs because I was heaving :? I am a bit hungry too but just feel sick :shakehead: Don't be sick though. :evil:

Only managing fruit really, pretty good thing I suppose :doh:

I cant keep fruit down, so lucky you!!

I am informed this will all be over by 12 weeks ish - we even get energy (remember that thing - energy??)

let's be honest as much as we are glad and blessed to be pregnant, first tri stinks! :wink:

i am the same hun fancying nothing but i am forcing myself to eat, its like doing a bush tucker trial as i keep urging through my food but i gotta say i feel better for having something in my stomach something substantial and filling like a deep filled sandwich or some pasta.

yeah first tri stinks!! but im so glad to be here :cheer:

HollyHobby said:
I cant keep fruit down, so lucky you!!

I am informed this will all be over by 12 weeks ish - we even get energy (remember that thing - energy??)

let's be honest as much as we are glad and blessed to be pregnant, first tri stinks! :wink:

It bloody does :lol: I didn't think being pregnant was so shitty :lol:

we should complile a list of things we can eat and drink! :cheer:

mine is chocolate and crisps, and surprisingly bread (bread is normally a problem food for me) and yoghurts

I bought some instant mashed potato today and some angel delight stuff as a way to get my milk disguised (as i am off a cup of milk) as they appealed at the time.

off limits are cooked veg and fruit, pasta (boo hoo), cranberry sauce in sandwitches.
Real chips are off the menu and coleslaw.

gone off chocolate and coffee, bread unless its toast. soup :puke: which i really fancied earlier but wish i didn't have it.

like plain rice or pasta. can do ready salted crisps quite well. custard creams. satsumas.

problem is cupboards are getting bare and i have no energy to go shopping. i am fancying a subway deep filled ham salad sub.

when i feel really nauseous my hands go really numb do any of you get this? :talkhand:

I havnt had numb hands but i've noticed on an evening when its really bad i start to feel crampy a bit, but not sure if its the other end, its hard to tell. It's a bit like when you have a whitey.
Do you get like pins and needles? I might be inclined to mention that to your m/w, could it be carpel tunnel syndrome?

HollyHobby said:
we should complile a list of things we can eat and drink! :cheer:

mine is chocolate and crisps, and surprisingly bread (bread is normally a problem food for me) and yoghurts

I bought some instant mashed potato today and some angel delight stuff as a way to get my milk disguised (as i am off a cup of milk) as they appealed at the time.

off limits are cooked veg and fruit, pasta (boo hoo), cranberry sauce in sandwitches.
Real chips are off the menu and coleslaw.

Not supposed to eat coleslaw anyway are we? :think:

yeh coleslaw is ok as long as the mayo is pasturised, but urghh just really gone off it *shivers*

oh and the m/w said she wouldnt eat peanuts even though they are now saying you can, so make of that what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back