Can't believe I'm here

MrsT2011

Reaction score
Started bleeding yesterday afternoon. Heavy black clots and cramping. Saw GP who has said it's a probable miscarriage but epu will scan next week as I'm only 5+3 weeks and they won't see me till 6 weeks.

Totally devastated and feel strangely angry with myself about getting all excited about the pregnancy so early.

Hi, i am going through exactly the same thing as we speak at 5 weeks and 3 days, i started bleeding yesterday morning it was a dark brown/red blood. With period cramps and back aches. My period would be due around now and obviously wasn't expecting this as I got a positive pregnancy test a week ago, not just one but 3 positive tests just to make sure.

The bleeding is now slowing down, and I have no paid at all which seems strange.

I am devastated, my dr has said they cannot tell me either way at the moment if it is a definite miscarriage as they can't do and U/S they have told me to wait two weeks and do a pregnancy test. If the test is negative then it was a miscarriage and if it is still positive then they'll refer me to the EPU for tests and to be kept a close eye on. I am not holding out hope though as the amount of blood i've lost would indicate a miscarriage to me.

Im sorry you are having to go through this. MC is the hardest thing in the world and the emotional rolercoaster is the worst. Especially the waiting. Dont be angry at yourself for being excited that is just natiural. As soon as you get that positive test you have a connection? Take care of yourself and your family! ❤️

Thanks girls. Just done another test and although there was a tiny faint line it's not headed in the right direction so I think baby is officially gone. X

I'm really sorry for your loss hun. :hug: x

We all get excited once we get our BFPs so don't feel silly about that, it's only natural that you would. x

I suffered a miscarriage about three months ago and just can't make much sense of it. Didn't really pass much just went for three scans to be told no sign if baby just a pregnancy sac. Subsequently waited to pass naturally and ended up having erpc. No one seems to understand felt so alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back