Can't believe I'm here again...

Cherrybelly

Reaction score
Hi All. I had two miscarriages in 2013 and then had my gorgeous daughter in June 2014. We decided to try for a little brother or sister for her and fell after two months. On Friday, at 6w 4days I started bleeding heavy and red like a period. I'm sure I'm miscarrying, but I'm worried about going out as when I had my mmc I had the worst night of bleeding and passing stuff and I don't want that to happen whilst I'm out.

Does that always happen in a mc though? It didn't with my first but I basically bled from the get go.. As I'm only 6w will it just be a heavy period? I'm confused and scared!! X

So very sorry you're going through this, my thoughts are with you.

I was 6+4 when I miscarried last year. It was heavy and painful for an hour whilst I was passing the clots but I didn't have any pain after that. It wouldnt have been good if I had been out as it was pouring out. After the hour it just turned into a very light period.

Bleeding has stopped now and I have a scan at my local epau tomorrow afternoon. Hoping there may still be a glimmer of hope for me... X

Fingers crossed for you at epu today! xx

Thinking of you. Did they tell you anything at the scan?

Bad news I'm afraid. No sign of baby so she thinks I've had a complete mc. Did bloods to check for ectopic but she said unlikely. X

Just a little update.. The bleeding never got any worse and just tapered off. I feel like I got off quite lightly physically compared to last time. Thanks so much for all your support. I've had some dark days but am now four weeks pregnant again and hoping for the best. X

Congratulations. I hope I'll be joining you soon :). I hope things go better this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back