Can't believe I am half way through!

knopk@

Reaction score
It seems a bit unreal that I am 20 weeks today, I still remember going in an out of hospital and being petrified in tri1.

And now I can feel my little miracle kick me every day.:)

Cant wait to see him/her on Wednesday and hope to find out who is hiding there and how much we have grown.

me to but mine is tuesday morning, he/she keeps knocking my bladder so i constantly feel like a need to pee lol

I know, it's so good to be half way there! We can start counting down now :)

My scans on Friday, bit worried cause i've hardly felt any movement at all. Hope the scan puts my mind at rest. xx

Ahh lovely with scan on friday!! Exciting isnt.. My scan is 10th of may. Just started feeling baby kicking and I was very nervous aswell, as I have been pregnant before and thought I would feel baby kicking earlier this time.. Im sure its all fine :D xxx

It feels amazing. For me it feels like it has taken ages to get here, there are so many things that scare you when your pregnant in the beginning that each week feels longer. But now, I have a feeling it will speed by. I have my 20 week scan tomorrow; have any of you had yours yet? What was it like?
x

Massive congrats on reaching the 20wk mark. It must feel amazing.

:)

I've got 18 weeks to go and I still feel like it was a few weeks back when I found out! I took my pregnancy belly bar out today to see my little boy on third scan and couldn't believe how much my belly button has popped out, how hard and round my bump is! His a right cheeky little monkey, kicking me and been naughty for his scans, hence the third one to have his head measured again lol x good luck with all your pregnancies and hope your having what ever you want xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back