Candle Party

russellmuscle

Reaction score
:wave:

Hey loves.

My SIL has invited me to her candle party which is on Saturday (5days before payday).

Now, I know the candles will be a little more expensive, which I am okay with - I love candles BUT Im not sure Id be able to afford alot, or any rather before payday this month. We have had loads on - including a christening which SIL organised for this month aswell.

I asked her whats the ordering like, because I dont want to go feel like I want to order and wont/cant. I know I can always order afterwards but it defeats the point a bit really...

Anyway, my question is - does anyone know usually what the ordering rules are for a candle party? I have been to various of these types of parties and have all differed - Anne Summers let me put my card details in and didnt take after a certain date, I was wondering if this would be the same?

Anyone any ideas? No one I know have been to a candle party. I didnt know what it was at first either - I thought it was a wave of light event on Facebook until she told me what it was :lol:

Thanks in advance.

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111