Candle Party.

NIE

Reaction score
Anyone been to a candle party?

I have one tonight and I'm really looking forward to it but I've just been told that they are really expensive.

Don't know if I really want to go now incase it really is too expensive as I'll feel like I have to buy something that's just not worth the money. xxx

never been to one but you should go and have fun if you dont want to buy anything then dont dont feel pressured.

Is it Party Lite?

Tell us how it goes, I fancy doing one of these :D

sounds brill i would love it, i love candles

I have one tonight and I'm really looking forward to it but I've just been told that they are really expensive.

Don't know if I really want to go now incase it really is too expensive as I'll feel like I have to buy something that's just not worth the money. xxx

never been to one but you should go and have fun if you dont want to buy anything then dont dont feel pressured.

Is it Party Lite?

sounds brill i would love it, i love candles

Is it Party Lite?

It was Party Lite.

I went for a couple of hours and I had a great time. I have to say that it is very expensive.

I spend £20 on a small glass holder with 16 different sented candles. It was one of the least expensive items in the brochure but I'm happy with what I ordered.

The quality of the candles is really good and seems to be worth the money, but it's the decorative holders that cost the most and don't seem worth the money although very nice. (my own opinion)

You seem to get good offers if you want to hold a party within your own home, so that might be a better way of getting the candle you like for free or a much better price.

The girl that held last nights party got £40 to spend on anything she wanted from the brochure or gift vouchers. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back