Can you vote on our baby boy names please!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Been finding it sooooo hard to decide on any names we both like but these are the ones we have come up with...be nice to see what you ladies think!!

Please bear in mind it has to go with Zachary. :D

love love love love Noah....but my OH wont let me have it. :(

Noah! It was on my list for Isaac and is a definate contender if we have another :)

I voted Noah George. I think that's lovely. :)

I voted Noah George, Think that sounds really nice.

Same middle name as Ewan!!

:) Oh absolutely Noah...its the best out of them and in my opinion better suited along side Zachary.
:D

Thanks guys....

It looks like this little one is probably (not definate till he is born) going to be called Noah George!!! Im glad the majority of you voted for it as its my favourite :D

id have to say Noah is my fave because thats what we called our LO :)

i have chosen harvey george i think it sounds lovely when said with the surname :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I love Lucas and Noah. Noah keeps with the biblical thing too. :)

Is it just me or are a few mums to be having Noah's at the moment? I posted the name on somebodies thread the other day because it was on our short list for Isaac and since then I keep seeing it pop up. Not that I'm trying to take any credit for it :talkhand: :fib: :D

Noah for me also

FWIW when I saw Lucas George, as much as I love the name Lucas, the name George Lucas leapt out at me and stayed there. And then I kept reading it that way instead of Lucas first :roll: Sorry, guess its the SW fan in me :doh:

i love noah george hun goes well with zac too xx

Lou said:
Is it just me or are a few mums to be having Noah's at the moment? I posted the name on somebodies thread the other day because it was on our short list for Isaac and since then I keep seeing it pop up. Not that I'm trying to take any credit for it :talkhand: :fib: :D
Well my Noah is nearly 4 months, so I take credit :shakehead: :lol:

Mrs_Jay said:
Lou said:
Well my Noah is nearly 4 months, so I take credit :shakehead: :lol:

Yeah but I posted the name over 3 years ago when I was pregnant :shakehead:

pwned :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare