Can you ovulate more than once a cycle?

Redshoes

Reaction score
I thought I was due to ovulate Christmas day when I realised I was having a 33day cycle, but I had all the correct CM and other signs last weekend, but then they started again Christmas day, just thought I'd ask, thankyou for reading :hug:

I have definitely read on other pregnancy sites that you can but honestly I really don't know whether its true sorry.

I dont think you actually ovulate twice - think your body gears up for it - CM, nearly + opk but then something stops it at the last minute..... If you check out my chart on my link below you will see that thats exactly whats happening to me at the moment - I know my situation is a bit odd but my hcg is now under 1 so technically I should ovulate but things are not working at the moment :oops:

I'm sure i read you can ovulate twice on another forum too but not sure if it's true or not. My doctor seems to think no.

It's ridiculous, I heard you can, then most medical professionals say you can't, they shouldn't be able to print such falseness, very confusing, thankyou for the replies :hug:

I was just reading a story in Love it! Mag today that a woman had got pregnant 3 weeks apart. She feel pregnant then ovulated again. So had 2 baby girls born at same time but they weren't twins. I didn't think that was possible.

xxx

You can ov twice in one mth only if ur cycle is very short i guess??

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back