Can you 'feel' pregnant?

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I dont know if its just me wanting to be pregnant so much but I FEEL like Im pregnant even though its too early to test, can't test until at least Monday! I just feel different, boobs are tingling unlike pre-menstrual usual aching and had some cramping three days ago which was 1 week past ovulation. I think Ive convinced myself that Im pregnant! :eh: Is this a regular thing, is anyone else like this?!

When I became pregnant with Rosie I just KNEW I was pregnant even when the first test came back negative, I was impatient then too! Fingers crossed ladies :)

xxx

I'm not sure I 'knew' but I had a very good feeling that I was the day before I tested. I had tingly boobs which seems to be a first sign for me. i said to my hubby that I was feeling very positive about testing and I was right to. :)

i knew with both of mine! waas gettin negative tests but ket testing cos i just knew i was!!

I just 'knew' with Tabs too, i had no symptoms at all though i just had dreams that i was :rofl:

I can also test on Monday - am not feeling pregnant though. I got overexcited and bought a 2 pack of clear blue yesterday and tested once (despite the fact that there was no way that I could really expect a BFP at this stage)!

I am thinking that I will wait until after AF is due though as I don't want to fork out for more of them if I don't have to.

With my last pregnancy I was testing from 7 days before I should and didn't feel pg but got a negative on the 6th day and a positive on the 5th :)

Oh you girls! Just like me! I do feel pregnant, since yesterday my boobs have been S-O-R-E much more and different to pre menstrually. I also did a test too early just because I coiuldnt help myself and they were BOGOF in Boots on First Response twin packs - so I ended up getting four tests in all, hehe.

Annie good luck for Monday - I think I will test then too even though something is telling me to wait a bit longer I dont think I can!:lol:

i just 'knew' i was pregnant with all 3 of mine, sore boobs are a give away for me xx

I tested this morning a day early - as usual couldnt wait..I had a faint pink line suggesting that tomorrow will be a BFP as opposed to a Big Faint Positive! :dance:

I am over the moon! Even though I am nauseous off and on all day :) I think I am in tune with my body pretty good!

When I get the proper BFP I will announce it on the other thread :lol:

xxx:wave: for now xx

Fantastic!!! :hug:

Look forward to an official announcement soon!!! :yay:

Thankyou! Im welling up! Hormones are flooding already..I cant get over this nausea, much worse than last time this early..I will test again tomorrow before announcing!

Will you be using a digi?? Oh I'm so excited for you!! :D

:yay: brilliant news, I love the :bfp: news' we're getting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back